Saturday, December 25, 2010

Guest blog from my daughter

I let my daughter use the Cr-48 while she was visiting today.  Here are her thoughts:

The Cr-48 is a portable and sleek machine, but it comes with its share of problems. The right click function is usually activated by tapping the touch pad with two fingers, however as a young woman I had to use three fingers to get this function to work as it couldn't detect my smaller fingers. This was often frustrating, especially when the computer would just open the link I was clicking on in the current tab rather than allowing me to right click and open a new one. The browser being the only operating system is confusing and sometimes inconvenient, especially when you need to use applications like the calculator (instead you'll have to type out your equations in the search bar). Additionally signing in on a different email address makes the machine sync the info associated with that address, which can be troublesome when you log onto someone's computer and suddenly they're getting your Amazon.com product suggestions. However the machine has a good battery life, runs smoothly and seems to have a lot of potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment